- Rhymes: -ɒn
Note: when non- (including the hyphen) prefixes a Dutch word it means not.
- SAMPA: /nO~/
EtymologyLate Latin *nonnus
- something stored away, cache
The form non occurs in most varieties of Western Apache; the form noi occurs in a sub-variety of the White Mountain variety.
Non or non can refer to:
- French equivalent to English "no"; Italian equivalent to English "not"; Latin equivalent to either "not" or "no"
- Non (band), the band
- Old Norse language (ISO 639 alpha-3)
- Non (DC comics), the Superman villain
- Naan, a Central Asian flatbread
- Cape Non
- Saint Non, the mother of Saint David
- In the Star Control universe, the Mycon refer to living things, particularly sentient species, that have not submitted to Juffo-Wup as "Non"
non in German: NON
non in French: NON
non in Italian: NON
non in Kölsch: NON (Watt ėßß datt?)